Sunday 20 November 2011

MOPED Wars - Episode IV

MOPED Wars - Episode IV Video Clips.





To see in HD copy ( &fmt=18 ) and paste this to the end of the URL in your address bar with out the () and hit go. Well I wanted to put up a little jump I did wit... (more) Added: January 06, 2008 Well I wanted to put up a little jump I did with the moped back on March 10 2007, but it needed some glorification. I parodied Star Wars, I will make more of these Moped Wars after I get a new starter for the moped, and shoot some more video of it. Thanks for watching and be sure to vote, comment, subscribe or all of the above if you like my videos. UPDATE Jan 08, 2008: I found a new starter on EBAY, and it is on the way, Time to go scouting for new locations to film

Tags: Scooter, Jump, Moped, Honda, Elite, 50, Star, Wars, 1987, Burns, Tennessee, Mini, Bike, Loud, Slow, Purpl

canning green beans without pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment